Discounted prices are available for bona fide, full-time students and full-time academics. Contact us for details.
The Taxpayer is South Africa’s oldest tax journal and still the leader in its field. Our aim is to provide readers with knowledge and understanding rather than information, ideas rather than facts.
No one with a serious interest in tax law can afford not to read The Taxpayer.
- the Honourable Mr Justice Dennis Davis B Com LLB M Phil LLD (hc) Judge of the High Court of South Africa
- Trevor Emslie SC, BA LLB B Com (Hons) (Taxation) MBA Advocate of the High Court of South Africa, Door Tenant at Pump Court Tax Chambers, London
- Joe van Dorsten BA LLB LLM MBA PG Dip Tax Law Advocate of the High Court of South Africa
- Peter Dachs BA LLB LLM PG Dip Tax Law Attorney of the High Court of South Africa
- Clare Emslie BA LLB LLM (Taxation) Advocate of the High Court of South Africa